One section of your party that may be visited quite frequently is the bar! Each of these examples range in prices but they can all be inspiration to create your own bar decor! These are some of my favorite examples of how folks in the past have decorated their bubbly bar.
- Pallet wood is both easily re useable and stained in any color!
- These scream out garden party to me! They are so elegant and colorful.
- Classic dressers and cabinets are perfect to use as a bar front.
- Corrugated tin can create your bar front to have a rustic accent.
- Different shelving units and decorative metal buckets can store your drinks for perfect photo opportunities.
- Wine barrels are so popular but you can see why they add fantastic detail to bar decor.
- Dark wood bar fronts decorated in greenery swags give a clean look to your cocktail hour.
This has to be my favorite look of the bunch. Pallets with potted plants in them is so welcoming and perfect. I also love the rustic wood with a tin bar top. So simple yet so fun! Some of these examples might be the best for every high class wedding but being a mountain girl I love the touches of rustic accents. Fresh flowers for me can make or break a bar top for me. However, there are so many styles shown above and they could work for many different wedding themes. I hope these inspire you to be creative and think outside of the box for your bar decor!