It’s party time! Are you going nuts about the idea of hosting the best one for the guests? You of course want the best venue to be selected to make your celebrations more special. You may have checked all those villas and banquet halls that promise to give you the best services for your party. But something or the other seems missing, and are you still on the verge of searching for a great place to host your event?
When considering a place for Party Hire in Auckland, why not consider a restaurant?! Isn’t it a place that offers it all? An eating hub is obviously an all-rounder when it comes to hosting the perfect party. From excellent food to great ambience, from choicest beverages to elegant dinnerware and serve ware, from smiling hospitality to the much-needed experience — you definitely get everything you want at your disposal at a good restaurant! So why not keep a venue that’s giving you all the facilities you desire for the perfect party you want to host?!
Check these Factors before you Finalise the Party Venue!
When you’re choosing a restaurant for your party, it should definitely be the best one! You may require quite a few value-added services that not all restaurants offer. If these factors are avoided, it may diminish the spark of your celebration. Make sure you consider these factors before finalising the venue of the party!
- Food: If it’s a restaurant, it should be the best in the food they serve! You just can’t ignore the important role of good food in a great party. Because you’re going to celebrate with the guests and the guests are going to celebrate while eating! Food is important! Go for a food tasting personally in the place. If possible, take along some experts with you (every family has one!). Check the variety of cuisines they offer and what is there in their buffet party packages. Be double-sure of all these factors and accordingly book the best from the array of Buffet Restaurants in Auckland. Tom-Tom Bar and Eatery is one such restaurant that serves some delicious gastronomical delights to its guests. Their buffet especially consists of a versatile menu and they even have separate party arrangements and catering services.
- Ambience: The ambience of the restaurant is also a deciding factor of the place. You just don’t want to host a party in clutter and within the four walls of some dull interiors! Check if the restaurant has a separate party hall or a rooftop area for better hosting. Your guests can have an amazing time enjoying a rooftop or a garden party if the weather is conducive.
- Service: Hospitality industry is all about service. Opt for a first-hand experience of it when you visit them to taste the food. Always ensure the staff are courteous, the service is efficient and they have a good number of employees to handle the rush hour of the party. This will ensure that your party goes on smoothly.
- Music or Band: A celebration demands some entertainment! You can check with the restaurant you’re hiring if they offer any. It may be an option to appoint DJ. Or good music which should be played at a decent volume. You can also inquire if they already have a live band working with them. Or if they grant permission to you to hire one for your party. This can surely be an essential point to check while considering that place as your party venue.
- Drinks: When food is in surplus so should be the drinks too! Your guests would need that no doubt! (After all it’s a celebration) Inquire about the bar (how well stocked it is!) and bartenders (their experience and innovativeness) and the types of drinks that they can offer your guests.
- Location: It’s also an important aspect that needs consideration when booking your party venue. Always choose a restaurant that’s centrally located. Check if it has easy access to public and private transport facilities and whether it is at a renowned area with an easy landmark identification spot. You just let your guests waste their time and yours just to find the place.
- Parking: You or your guests cannot enjoy the party if you have to constantly worry about your car and its parking situation. If would be of great help if your venue has ample parking space. It would also be extremely convenient for some of your guests if the restaurant offers valet parking facilities.
When these factors are all ticked off, you can be sure that your party venue is the best one! Now you can have your celebrations here with lots of vigour and excitement!