Will you be celebrating your love by saying “I do” on Halloween? Just looking to add drama to your evening winter wedding? Think beyond the kiddie jack-o-lanterns and candy and imagine a magical fete, filled with candlelight, black details, and dark flowers. Here are some of our favorite ways to keep it hauntingly fun and elegant on the most bewitching of holidays!
- Black and white stripes add a classic yet bold touch!
- A stunning Victorian dress, both beautiful and bewitching!
- Dress up your table with simple but dramatic black candles.
- Black mini callas and succulents add drama to any bouquet.
- This extraordinary black tulle and feather dress has just the right amount of magic!
- Pumpkins are a must for any Halloween theme, and we love these tiny gourds playing double duty as both decor and an escort card.
- Put your spookiest foot forward in black satin pumps!
- A black candelabra screams enchantment!