It’s important that the girls who have been with you through the break ups, sleepless nights, and post relationship rendezvous get to stand with you on the day you finally say “I Do.” There are so many creative ways to kick off this fun and crazy journey that you are asking them to be apart of! It is truly a responsibility to become a reliable bridesmaid so when you have chosen the women you want to stand next to on your big day make them feel welcomed and excited. Here are some ways you can pop that question to your special lady loves.
- This is a neat way to use wood spools. Perfect for a burlap/lace wedding theme.
- I imagine these bracelets with both the date of the wedding and the bridesmaids initials!
- Easy, cute, fun!
- I love crafting so this is on the top of my list. I also might have an obsession for coffee…
- It would be neat to use your wedding colors!
- I have one of these from my sister’s wedding and I wear it all the time still, it makes me smile every time I put it on.
- One of my sorority sisters gave this to me for her wedding and it made for great pictures the day of!
These can be used as a bridesmaids day of kit also!
- A sweet treat, you can never go wrong.
- How cute! I love this idea but I would use a picture of the bridesmaid and bride instead.
- A knot ring for your bridesmaids.
There are so many options here, but showing that you put some thought into how you ask the important women in your life to stand by you shows your appreciation of them. There is nothing like a little crafting to show that little extra love. You have found the man who will love you for the rest of your life but don’t forget about the ladies who were there before it all began.