When it comes to deciding what decor you want at your wedding or event, the possibilities are endless! From florals to candles to signage, the list goes on. If you are thinking of doing something a little unique, consider incorporating fresh fruit into your decor plan. These ideas may spark some inspiration for your big day!
Source 1 Source 2
- Intermixing fruit with florals is a gorgeous option.
- Add a pop of fresh lemons with other natural greenery.
- Consider using fruit as a vase for your flower arrangements.
- Add some shimmer and sparkle by having painted faux fruit in your decor.
- Give your decor a rustic feel and use creates with loosely placed fruits and greens, perfect for a buffet or display.
I love that fruit is a natural way to add a beautiful pop of color wherever you need it.As you go through the hundreds of photos and Pinterest ideas deciding what you want your decor to look like, one idea is to use fresh fruit as part of the decor. It is easy to get a hold of, and looks absolutely gorgeous in photos. Don’t forget to show some of these ideas to your designer!