Ceremony backdrops are not a necessity but they do add that extra pop of color and they look beautiful in wedding photos. The best part about adding a backdrop to your ceremony is they can be versatile. If you want a creative backdrop for your ceremony you can move the backdrop into your reception area after, or use it for a photo booth backdrop or cake display. Take a look below at this year’s creative eye-catching backdrops that will be a stunning addition to your special day.
Source 1 Source 2
- These backdrops are simple, yet adding a little extra greenery gives it that extra pop and looks stunning!
- Greenery is an expensive way to add a sophisticated backdrop to your ceremony.
- Flowers and willow branches are a simple way to add some elegance to your ceremony backdrop.
- If there is already a altar structure at your ceremony location, think about adding some curtains to make it more romantic.
- Drapes can be used in several different spaces to add a little extra drama.
- String lights are simple yet elegant alternative to a ceremony backdrop.
- Stringed greenery or flowers is beautiful, yet might be a little on the costly side
- A flower wall is absolutely stunning and would the perfect addition to your ceremony.
- I love these Bohemian backdrops!
If your looking for a vintage backdrop think about adding some antique doors. They make a gorgeous backdrop in photos and would look amazing in your reception space after your ceremony. These can all be great DIY projects for you and your bridesmaids. The skies the limit when it comes to the possibilities of backdrops. Use your creativity, and you won’t believe what you can come up with.