Brynnan Hair Pin – Amy’s Bridal Accessories – $40
Fabric flowers that accessorize your hair & gown are hugely popular, right now. They are the perfect way to dress up your hair after the veil comes off during your reception and add a real feminine essence to your look. You can find them everywhere, from your favorite bridal salon to your favorite website. The problem is, the one you have in mind may not be at the shop you buy your gown from or may just be way more than you want to spend. If you look in the right places you can find a smokin’ deal, though! These lovely little pins will run you no more than $50, and that’s on the high end… Have a look!
- Top – Ivory Gardenia by Powder Blue Bijou – $42
- Middle Ivory Peony by Silver Pencils – $20
- Bottom Isla”Ivory Chiffon Fascinator by Amie Noel Designs $42Vintage Ivory Chiffon by Bridal Shoppe
- Rose Bobby Pins by Blume Bloom – $1
- Vintage Flower with Crystal Accent by Studio Wed by Mirela – $26
- Cassandra Lynne chiffon and feather accent ~$13~ embroidered hair pin ~$18~