Spring has, definitely, sprung and it is evident when you take a look at fashion. Floral embellishments and rosettes are IT this season and are perfect to add a romantic and atherial essence to your look. What’s best is there are no limits to where you can add these pretty accents. Designers are intricately tying rosettes into their spring and summer collections or you can simply add a floral accessory to accent your gown.First things first, the gown. The majority of designers are introducing some sort of floral element into their lines. Here are some of my favorites from the runway…Jenny Packham uses rosettes to accent the halter on this design.Angel Sanchez ties in the look with a popular one shoulder gown.
- Allure Bridal uses floral throughout the entire skirt and adds a sense of airiness.
- Melissa Sweet uses cute rosettes to accent this entire style and give it a contemporary finish.
- Vera Wang accents a crumb catcher with Chiffon florals.If you opt for a more simple dress, you can add
- Accessories to get a romantic and beautiful effect. One option is to accent your dress with a pretty belt or
- Sash and pull in some color while you’re at it.
There is no limit to accessories and embellishments when it comes to showing off your personal style. These new styles for celebrate romance, femininity and beauty and are a wonderful way to enjoy what spring brings. Afterall, who doesn’t love flowers!