Who doesn’t want to look ravishing and glowing at any party or event? You would surely be dying to try out your new attire, and show it off to the world. It’s going to be fun looking piping hot in your high heels, and swaying freely with a swag that you would totally own. A style that is uniquely you and inimitable. That’s when you shall be looking all perfect at any event.
Each of the events may differ in their nature, be at a wedding, a birthday bash or corporate event — but you should be presentable at all of them. Yes, the look you create for each would be different. But one thing should be constant – all eyes should be riveted on you! For that, it’s important to plan every detail in advance.
Get event ready perfectly!
A great party look is an amalgamation of a lovely ensemble, perfect confidence, charming persona and carriage with conviction. It is like a big jigsaw puzzle – each of the elements has to be flawless for the overall big picture to surface exquisitely. Naturally, you would need to put in a little effort for this. Baffled how? Read on:
- Free up your schedule a little more — If there are events lined up or even if it’s a single presentation, make sure you are getting some time to prepare for the same. You should have ample time to plan your ensemble with care – from dress to accessories, from hairdo to makeup – everything should fit the bill perfectly. Time in hand would also help you get alterations to your ensemble, if needed; or procuring something (say a matching lipstick or nail polish) without the last-minute mad rush.
- A massage or spa/ salon session — Feeling relaxed from within is the best way to look glowing from outside. With those baggy eyes and tired under-eye patches, blotchy skin or frizzled hair – even the most expensive outfit would not weave any magic. Also, you need to groom yourself – threading, waxing etc. as need be.
- Exfoliate your skin —Choose the best scrub that suits your skin for it to glow for that added glam quotient. And don’t forget to moisturise and tone it after cleaning it thoroughly! No backless dress or sleeveless top, high up slits or halter-neck attires would make you look good if your skin doesn’t sparkle. (Psst! You may consider body polishing when you visit the spa!)
- Book a make-up artist — Good makeup artists are like Fairy GodMothers transforming you with a flick of a wand (read: make-up brushes). Make sure you are connecting with the best one after proper research. Mobile Makeup Artist in Auckland like Clarette FX can come to you to get you ready. She has an amazing experience and hand in transforming you into a flawless beauty. Fix an appointment with them beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Choose exquisite attire — Your attire for the event marks your how to choose to present yourself. It should be chosen according to the event, time of day, weather, etc. Also, try it on your body to see if there’s any alteration needed. Remember, you don’t necessarily have to blend with the trend – you shall look best in what you can carry with utmost comfort and confidence.
- Match with stunning jewellery— Ornaments were invented to enhance your beauty, and that of a garment too. Let them go their job well. But don’t end up looking like a Christmas Tree – use discretion.
- Heels or no heels — Shoes should make you look sexy. But shoes should also make you feel comfortable. Comfort gives confidence. Confidence oozes charm.
- Accessorize with care – Accessories are the soul of any ensemble. The right bag, the right scarf, even the right nail-paint come together for that perfect look. Naturally, you need to plan them with proper consideration.
- Fragrant Presence — Perfume creates mood. And the right mood sets the backdrop for an enjoyable time. It should be strong enough to bring a smile to you and those around you, but subtle enough so as not to make the aroma seem bothersome.
- Wear your confidence — Lastly, (but perhaps most importantly!) the one thing that no one can create or choose for you (and no market sells either!) is confidence! This confidence is what makes you stand out and make an impression.
With the above tips and ideas, and a little attention to yourself, we are sure you are going to stun everyone with not only your appearance, but your presence as well.