Before the bride walks down the aisle one little gentleman in particular steals the show, the ring bearer. No matter what you put the kid in he is going to be a picture perfect cutie. Here are some of my favorite examples below that hopefully will give you some inspiration when going to dress your ring bearer.
- Who doesn’t love suspenders? The camera sure will!
- Bring some spunk to your attire with a pop of color.
- Big ole’ smiles! So cute!
- Garden party outfits right here!
- Funky bow ties bring an average outfit to A+.
- Do you have a cowboy in the family? Rope him into walking your rings down the aisle.
Kilts!!!! This one right here is my a time favorite. Whether having a garden party, early, or late afternoon wedding there is always room for a ring bearer. They bring adorable innocence to your wedding party that your guests will just eat up. Quick tip, be sure to wait until the last minute to put a boutonniere onto the ring bearer just to make sure it doesn’t get messed up before his big moment. Use these outfits as an example to inspire your ring bearer’s outfit!